Friday, June 10, 2011

social media, identity, offline, online, filmmaking, tags, UPDATES for Tools of the Trade!

The act of disappearing is one of the many reasons why I've always loved traveling, thus a blog pretty much defeats that purpose. Well, times change. I'm no longer the 19 year old hitchhiking across the country without a cell phone or email address. I'm also a bit more directed in this venture because my travel is project centered, and since I need to think more about the project than myself I have decided to start a blog so others can travel along with me and witness firsthand the production of the most frugal film ever! So kick back, get a cup of coffee, use your indoor plumbing, and check back to this blog for all of my (mis) adventures making this film, exercising my good decision making skills, making real offline connections and networks, and using this blog which is my online contribution (I do not have a Facebook account). More information about the film, trailer, and it's resourceful director (that's me) will be coming soon. Bear with me and enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment