Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Still in the works-aiming to submit to Tribeca Film Fest!

Wow. I just realized it has been ages since I posted anything here! I just finished my Assistant to the Director duties for The Break Up Notebook: The Lesbian Musical and now I have time again. For those of you may be interested in that project then check out Peter Schneider Productions. My daily blog and photos are listed under the Kelley's Korner tab on his website. It's a really funny show.

Meanwhile, Tools of the Trade has seen a few changes. I made a newer trailer and I'm actually working with the person who will be drawing the animations this week. I hope to have a new, newer trailer up by the end of next week. I am still anticipating Morgan Spurlock's email, and hoping he's interested in taking on my film, but I'm also in the process of applying for grants as well as looking into other production companies who may be interested.

I am continuously researching and thinking of new ways of presenting the film-though I finally think I have the plan for the entire film at this point and if you're particularly interested then please send me an email. I don't think posting the treatment here is the best bet since my film is still in production mode.

I am hoping to have all filming done by the end of next month and use November and December for post. I'm trying to make the Tribeca Film Festival January 2 late deadline. That's my major goal at this point, and, of course, getting Morgan Spurlock's attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment